Do you want how to avoid mom burn out? Keep it simple! This short and sweet episode gives you five tips to keep it simple.
Visit our websites:
Today we are teaching you how to K.I.S.S. ~ Keep It Simple Silly
You do NOT have to do everything! When you simplify, things will go more smoothly and everyone will be happier.
5 Practical Tips to Keep it Simple:
- Teach your kids to be independent learners.
- Relax– go off the mood of your home. Take a break if needed. Do more of stuff they love.
- The Buddy System- Use your older kids to help with your younger kids.
- House Work– Kids need to help with the house. They should have a large responsibility with cooking and cleaning. See a post from Teach Beside Me on homeschooling & house cleaning.
- F.O.M.O. (Fear of Missing Out)- You cannot do every single fun thing that comes your way! Evaluate your time and see if you have time for the extra things.
Another Helpful Resource:
You Can’t Do it All, So Do the Best Things~ from Teach Beside Me
Where to Listen:
Want to watch the episodes instead? Find us on our YouTube Channels: Teach Beside Me or The Hippie Mama.