What is A Mom Support Group? (Learning Circle)
- Meet monthly
- 10-12 “hand-picked” moms with similar values & goals
- Rotate homes that host
- 2-3 People rotate bringing snacks
- Discuss a book, podcast, article, etc. (Each member rotates choosing the topic for the month)
- Discuss “Sweets & Sours” (best and worst things that happened this month)
- It’s a safe place to be vulnerable
- Text thread that’s ongoing asking for prayers, sharing wins, etc.
Topics We Have Discussed:
Read great books ~ Atomic Habits was mentioned
Stay at a cabin or hotel. Study a book, or podcast to discuss. Go out to eat, make jewelry, have a spa night, a religious devotional, time for journaling, etc.