What is A Mom Support Group? (Learning Circle)
- Meet monthly
- 10-12 “hand-picked” moms with similar values & goals
- Rotate homes that host
- 2-3 People rotate bringing snacks
- Discuss a book, podcast, article, etc. (Each member rotates choosing the topic for the month)
- Discuss “Sweets & Sours” (best and worst things that happened this month)
- It’s a safe place to be vulnerable
- Text thread that’s ongoing asking for prayers, sharing wins, etc.
Topics We Have Discussed:
Church of Jesus Christ General Conference Talks
Read great books ~ Atomic Habits was mentioned
The Well Educated Heart Mother’s University
Stay at a cabin or hotel. Study a book, or podcast to discuss. Go out to eat, make jewelry, have a spa night, a religious devotional, time for journaling, etc.
Subscribe On your Favorite Platform:
You can also WATCH all of them on YouTube!
Hello wonderful ladies/homeschool moms. Ive been listening some of your podcast and I love it so far! Im so enthusiastic to start homeschool with my kids. I have a 3 year old girl and a 2 year boy. After listening this episode, I was wondering how can I join to your mom support group. I live in Saratoga Spring and I’m new in all this. I would like to be part of a mom support group just like you have.